Win a golf break in Kent
You've watched the pros, now it's time to play some of Kent's world-class tracks for yourself as we're offering you and a friend the chance to play three of The Garden of England's finest courses on a Kent golf break!
From the course that's on everyone's minds right now, Royal St George's Golf Club, to hosts of the Cazoo Classic, London Golf Club, the winner will have the chance to play some of Kent's most iconic courses while they're here. Plus, with a two ball and golf lesson at Championship course and host of The 1932 Open Championship, Prince's Golf Club, followed by a yoga experience with Sandwich Yoga Shed, you'll also have the chance to sharpen up your skills and take a swing at some new experiences while you're here.
After all that activity, you'll need a comfortable retreat, so our friends at Britain's oldest brewer, Shepherd Neame, are offering a two night stay at the luxurious Bell Hotel, Sandwich, plus a chance to dine on some of Sandwich's finest food and drink one night in the hotel's restaurant.
- Two ball at Royal St George's Golf Club
- Two ball at London Golf Club's International Course
- Two ball at Prince's Golf Club
- A golf lesson at Prince's Golf Club, followed by yoga with The Sandwich Yoga Shed
- A two night stay at The Bell Hotel Sandwich, with a three course dinner for two on one night of your stay
Please remember to read through the terms and conditions before you enter.